Instant Pot Taco Soup
The BEST recipe for Instant Pot Taco Soup, this soup is full of all your favorite Mexican flavors and makes the perfect weeknight dinner.
Yields: 4 – 6 servings
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 diced bell peppers
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can or frozen corn (no need to thaw if frozen)
- 1 (16 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 can (12 oz) beer (anything will do but I like Corona) *optional: You can sub 1 more cup of beef broth
- Set the Instant pot to “Saute” and add olive oil.
- Once hot, add the ground beef and onions, cook until meat is brown.
- Add peppers,corn, beans, diced tomatoes and seasoning seasoning.
- Add beef broth, beer and lime juice and stir.
- Turn the instant pot off.
- Place the lid on and set the valve to “Sealed”.
- Press the “Soup” button and set timer for 20 minutes.
- Once the soup is done, turn valve to “Quick Release” or leave it to “slow release until you are ready to serve.
Serve soup with shredded cheese, avocado and dollops of plain Greek Yogurt.