Instant Pot Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
These 20- Minute Instant Pot Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs are perfect when you want a fast, family-friendly meal in a hurry. These are crazy good and so easy. Serve over your favorite bowl of rice, quinoa, or rice noodles
- 1 lb ground turkey meat
- 1 head riced cauliflower (can be frozen and thawed or fresh)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar, agave or brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
In a large bowl combine ground turkey, cauliflower, bread crumbs, eggs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Gently shape into 24- 30 meatballs.
Combine teriyaki sauce ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Heat the Instant Pot in sauté mode. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and brown the meatballs, about 2 minutes per side. Careful to turn them only when they have loosened away from the bottom of the pot. You may need to do them in 2 batches depending on the size of your pot.
When meatballs are all brown (they do not have to be cooked through) add the teriyaki sauce and the diced veggies. Cover the Instant pot and lock the lid.
Cook high pressure 10 minutes with the vent closed.
After 10 minutes, turn off the pot and allow it to release pressure naturally. This will take about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve with rice, quinoa or rice noodles