Italian Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad
This salad is fresh and delicious filled with avocado, tomato, red onion, cucumber and mozzarella cheese balls. Tossed in a tangy lemon Italian dressing, you won’t be able to get enough! This salad stays fresh for 3 days so it makes a great choice to bring to pitch-ins or make on Sunday for Meal Prep lunches for the week.
Yields: 4-6 servings
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- ½ cup small mozzarella cheese balls
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, and mozzarella cheese balls. Gently toss.
- In a small bowl whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, and Italian seasoning. Add to the veggies and toss.
- Salt and pepper to taste