- Preheat oven to 350°F with oven rack in bottom position.
- Combine stock and eggs in a medium bowl. If stuffing is coarse, chop stuffing until the texture is very fine (do not use a food processor).
- Add stuffing to stock mixture; toss gently to coat. Divide stuffing mixture evenly among 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Make a well in the center of each muffin, pressing stuffing firmly onto bottoms and up sides of the muffin cups.
- Fill muffin cups evenly with turkey.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each muffin with about 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce and 1 tablespoon gravy.
- Serve immediately.