Freezer to Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
Families on the go need all sorts of go-to recipes that can be made in a snap! This is one of them, easy and delicious, just throw everything into your slow cooker or prep it as part of your freezer meal prep and you are ready to rock. Pair up this dish with a flavorful Salad or our Mashed Cauliflower “Potatoes” and green beans. Gotta love the ease of your slow cooker!
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice (or the juice of two whole lemons)
- 4-6 chicken breasts (or 8 to 10 chicken tenders)
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into slow cooker
- Cook on “low” setting for 6 hours.
- Serve with roasted vegetables and Quinoa
Note: You can Bake these at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Serve with Roasted Vegetables: Toss about 5 cups of veggies with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, Salt and Pepper and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and Roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.