Mango Avocado Salsa
This is great served with grilled fish, chicken or pork or simply served with chips and a glass of wine!
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 diced red and/or yellow bell pepper
- 1 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup diced red onion, rinsed under cold water and drained
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a small bunch of fresh cilantro or parsley, leaves only, chopped
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium glass bowl, gently toss together mango, bell pepper, tomatoes, cilantro/parsley, red onion, avocado, cucumber, lime juice, olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
- Let sit for about 20 minutes for flavors to combine.