Freezer to Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken Drumsticks
Yields: Servings: 5
- 10 skinless drumsticks (any chicken or pork will work great with this)
- 1/4 cup pure Maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 5-6 hours.
Serve with Roasted Vegetables: Toss about 5 cups of veggies with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, Salt and Pepper and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and Roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.