Fall Roasted Vegetables
Maple roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash with crushed pecans and dried cranberries. A perfect appetizer or side for holiday or fall dinners.
Yields: 5 servings
- 1lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (about 4 cups)
- 3 cups pre-cut cubbed butternut squash (about at 12 oz bag)
- 2 large carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2” pieces
- 3 Tbls extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbls, Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbls. Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 c. toasted pecans or shelled pistachios
- 1/2 c. dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scatter vegetables on a large sheet pan. Toss with enough olive oil to coat each piece, then toss with apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, rosemary, thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the vegetable are tender, shaking the pan halfway through.
- Before serving, toss roasted vegetables with pecan and cranberries.