Mediterranean Salad – 21 Day Fix Approved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 medium lemon (or 2 Tablespoons lemon juice)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped grape tomatoes
- 2 cups seedless cucumber, cut in half lengthwise, sliced into half moons (English, Hot House, Persian are all seedless varieties)
- 1 cup orange bell pepper, cut into matchstick pieces (about 1 large pepper)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried oregano (or 1/4 cup fresh)
- 1 Tablespoon dried mint (or ¼ cup chopped fresh mint)
- In a small bowl, whisk the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, cheese, oregano and mint in a large salad bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Drizzle salad with dressing; Toss to blend. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes so flavors combine.