Melon Ball Sangria Punch
This Sangria is so easy to put together. Just make sure to freeze your melon balls ahead of time and simply mix the remaining ingredients when the guests arrive. Sit back and sip in the summer flavors.
- 1 bottle dry white wine (you can make this non-alcoholic with Sparkling white grape juice)
- 2 cans natural ginger ale (I like Zevia)
- 2 cups sparkling water (any melon or fruit flavor would be great)
- 1 small ripe watermelon
- 1 small ripe cantaloupe
- 1 small ripe honeydew melon
- fresh mint leaves
- 2 limes, sliced, plus more for garnish if desired
- In a large pitcher pour in the white wine and place in the refrigerator to keep chilled
- Use a melon baller to scoop out the flesh of the watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew melon.
- Place melon balls on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Once frozen add a few cups of melons balls to pitcher along with fresh mint leaves and slices of lime.
- Stir. Add Ginger Ale and sparkling water.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve cold using additional frozen melon balls as ice cubes.
- Garnish glasses with lime slice and mint leaf.