- 8 oz 1/3 less fat Greek Yogurt cream cheese
- 8 oz (1 cup) 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning (or make your own here)
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded fine
- 2 large tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives
- optional toppings: diced green onions, jalapenos or avocados
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, yogurt, salsa and taco seasoning and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish.
- Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese and black olives.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.