Fiesta Egg Casserole
This meal has you eating adequate protein, vegetables, and healthy fat within an hour of waking. What a great way for you and your family to start your day.
- 10 Eggs
- 1 – 1½ Cup Browned, Ground Taco Meat or ground Turkey sausage
- Pico de Gallo or Salsa
- 1 Cup Raw Baby Spinach
- Sliced Black Olives (optional)
- 1 Bell Pepper, Diced (any color)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Grease pie plate or muffin tins with cooking spray
2. Beat eggs in a separate dish. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Layer the meat, salsa, spinach and peppers
4. Slowly pour eggs over the top.
5. Top with black olives.
6. Bake in a preheated 350 degree over for 30 minutes (pie plate) or 20 minutes (muffin tins) or until firm in the middle. The casserole can be made the night before and baked the next morning.