Midwest Michigan Blueberry Pie
This pie makes me crave home, summer and fresh blueberries
- 1 baked pie shell
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- whipped topping of choice
- Bake the pie shell according to package directions
- Melt the butter and water in a small saucepan. Separately whisk the sugar with the flour. Gradually add the flour mixture to the hot butter mixture, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla and blueberries.
- Pour into the baked pie shell and refrigerate until set. (At least 1 hour or more)
- Top with whipped topping of choice.