Mini Vegetable Egg Cups – 21 Day Fix Approved
They’re easy to make and are a great grab-and-go breakfast. Extra egg cups can be stored in the fridge and reheated in the microwave.
Portion Fix Containers: 1 red, 1/2 Green
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 large eggs
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 1 (10oz) bag baby spinach chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 2 green onions chopped
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Lightly coat a regular twelve-cup muffin tin with spray. Set aside.
- Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add spinach, bell pepper, and green onions; mix well.
- Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with a little Parmesan Cheese if desired.