Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops with Rosemary
Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops with Rosemary – 5 minute prep time! These pork chops couldn’t get any easier and they’re so delicious and tender and simply melt in your mouth!
Portion Fix Containers: 1 red
Yields: 6 Servings
- 6 boneless pork chops (you could sub Chicken Breasts)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Grainy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp rosemary coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients (minus pork chops) to a bowl and whisk until the mixture begins to emulsify.
- Add the pork chops to the same casserole dish you’ll use to bake them and pour the marinade over the pork chops. Make sure you rub all it all over them.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
You could prepare these the night before and bake them when you come home from work.
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap from casserole dish and bake them for about 30 minutes or until done.
All ovens are different, so you should start checking on your pork chops to make sure they don’t get over or under done.