- 1 can (15 ounce) drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 1 cup unsalted, almond butter (or nut butter or choice)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned, rolled oats
- 1/3 cup dried, unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Flaked sea salt
How to Make It
Mix the first eight ingredients in a food processor until the chickpeas are completely blended and smooth. Stir in 4 ounces of the chocolate chips.
Line a 9×9 pan with freezer paper. Press the dough into the pan and freeze for 20 minutes.
Combine remaining chocolate and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Microwave until melted.
Remove dough from freezer and spread melted chocolate on top. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt. Freeze for another 20 minutes. Cut into squares.