No-Bake Marshmallow Bars
A simple no-bake recipe for butterscotch marshmallow bars with coconut and Krispie rice cereal! This is a classic no-bake treat!
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 11 oz package butterscotch chips (peanut butter chips are good as well)
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup Krispie rice cereal (you can sub peanuts, broken pretzel pieces or another cereal of choice)
- 10 oz package mini marshmallows
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, combine the butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips. Stir frequently until the chips are just melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in coconut, cereal, and marshmallows. Stir until just combined but marshmallows are still whole but gooey.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9×13 inch pan and spread to even it out.
- Put the pan in the refrigerate to set, then cut into bars.