No Bake Mini Blueberry Pies – 21 Day Fix Approved
These mini blueberry pies are an amazing bite sized treat that you don’t even have to turn the oven on for.
Yields: 12 servings(1 pie each)
Container Counts: ½ purple, 1½ yellow, 1½ tsp.
- 2 2⁄3 cups coarsely crushed graham crackers
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- 3½ cups fresh blueberries, divided use
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch + 3 Tbsp. water (combine to make a slurry)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
Directions for Crust:
- Prepare twelve muffin cups by lining with muffin papers (or coating with spray, if desired). Set aside.
- Place graham crackers in food processor (or blender); process until finely ground.
- Add maple syrup and oil; pulse until thoroughly combined.
- Place 2 Tbsp. graham cracker mixture into each muffin cup; press down with fingers, molding it to cover the bottom and sides of each muffin cup.
- Place muffin cups in freezer to set.
- While muffin cups are in freezer, bring 2 cups blueberries, sugar, water, and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until blueberries have burst.
- Add cornstarch slurry; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Add remaining 1½ cups blueberries and lemon juice; mix well. Chill in refrigerator until blueberry mixture has reached room temperature.
- Fill each muffin cup with ¼ cup blueberry mixture. Chill muffin cups in refrigerator for approx. 2 hours, or until blueberry mixture has set.
• Freeze leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months.