No Bake Monster Pita Pizza
This no-bake pizza is so easy to make, and it’s even more fun to eat! Kids and Adults will love the spooky monster eyes made from cucumbers, cheese and beans for this cute Halloween snack. Make a batch of them on mini pitas on serve them at a Halloween Party or in your kids lunch boxes.
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 cup guacamole
- 4 6-inch whole-wheat pitas
- 16 slices cucumber, ¼ inch thick (don’t like cucumber, use green zucchini slices)
- 4 (1 ounce) sticks mozzarella string cheese, each cut into 12 rounds
- 1 tablespoon canned black beans (don’t like black beans, use sliced black olives)
- Spread 3 tablespoons guacamole over each pita.
- Top each with 4 cucumber or zucchini slices, 12 cheese slices and 12 bean or black olive slices.
- Create eyeballs by placing a bean on each cheese slice (you may need to dip the bean or olive in some of the guacamole to get them to stick on the cheese.
- Place some of cheese and been “eyes” these on the cucumber slices and leave some by themselves.
- Cut the pizzas into wedges or serve whole.