No Bake Peanut Butter Jam Bars – 21 Day Fix Approved
These 3 ingredient PB&J breakfast bars are a great way to start the morning or a yummy snack idea for school. It’s a fun twist on peanut butter and jelly with the addition of high fiber oats.
Portion Fix Containers: 1 yellow, 1 tsp
Yields: 16 servings (1 bar each)
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup peanut butter (if your nut butter of choice is too thick you soften it in the microwave for 30 seconds)
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam (Pure fruit -no sugar added) – or your flavor of choice
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and combine.
- Transfer to a lined an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and press into the pan.
- Let set in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Drizzle with a little melted peanut butter if desired