NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL COOKIES
(GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE)
These cookies are an easy recipe for deliciously soft and chewy peanut butter cookies bursting with oats. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Yields: 16-22 cookies
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated. Stir occasionally, heating until this mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat.
- Add oats to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm and completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. After the first day, you can store them at room temperature—they’ll be more firm.