No Bake Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bars
What’s better than chocolate and peanut butter? Adding pumpkin of coarse! ?
These taste like Reese’s cups in a pan but make you feel so much better about yourself!
- 1 Can of Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, divided (can use softened butter if desired)
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- ⅓ Cup Honey (Can Sub Agave if vegan)
- 1.5 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, peanut butter and honey. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Spread the mixture into the pan and freeze.
- While the dough is firming up, melt the chocolate chips with the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil. You can do this over a double boiler, or in the microwave (just be careful when using the microwave to ensure the chocolate doesn’t burn).
- Remove the pan from the freezer and spread the chocolate on top.
- Place in the fridge or Freezer to firm up the chocolate. Serve immediately, or store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer until day of serving.