No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Bites
Easy, delicious cake-like bite that tastes exactly like a pumpkin spice latte but much healthier for you and only takes 5 minutes to whip up! Want to save more time, go ahead and skip rolling them and press them into a pan.
- 1 3/4 cups oat flour (I make my own by blending oats in a food processor)
- 1/4 cup almond flour or extra oat flour
- 2 T Brown sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice or a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and a dash of ginger to total 1 Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nut butter ( I use peanut butter or almond butter)
- 1/4 cup honey, agave or real maple syrup
- 1 T + milk of choice
- Cinnamon and granulated sweetener of choice to coat bites in (optional)
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, heat your nut butter with your sticky sweetener until combined. Mix in your vanilla extract. Pour your wet mixture and pumpkin to the dry mixture and mix well. Depending on consistency, either add milk of choice or extra flour until a firm texture is formed.
Using your hands, form into small bite-sized balls.
Roll balls in optional cinnamon/sugar mixture and place on a baking tray or plate.
Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to firm up.