Made with Pumpkin Spice Plant-based Vegan Shakeology, these no-bake bars are a fun treat when you’re in the mood for something creamy and a little bit crunchy.
- ½ cup chopped almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 4 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil, melted
- 1½ cups canned lite coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin (preferably from grass-fed cows)
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops Pumpkin Spice Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
To make crust, place almonds, coconut, dates, and oil in food processor; process until well blended.
Press almond mixture into 8 x 8-inch baking pan that has been lightly coated with spray. Set aside.
Place coconut milk and water in small saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin. Allow to bloom for 5 to 10 minutes.
Heat coconut milk mixture over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until gelatin has dissolved. Remove from heat. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature (approximately 73°F).
Add pumpkin; whisk to blend.
Add Shakeology; whisk to blend.
Pour coconut milk mixture evenly over crust; cover. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until pumpkin mixture has set.
Cut into eight bars (approximately 2 x 2 inches).
Serve immediately (or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days).