No Bake Granola Bars
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweeted shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cups pepitas or slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped Medjool dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 T coconut oil , melted
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients.
- In a small saucepan, on medium low heat, add the wet ingredients.
- Pour wet over dry and mix well.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment.
- Pour batter into the pan and press down hard. Place in the fridge for 30 to set.
- Once it’s set, cut into bars and store in an airtight container.
Keep these in the fridge or freezer. They should last several weeks. Enjoy!