Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
The best granola bars in the world, it makes a great breakfast, lunch or snack.
- 1 cup peanut butter (only ingredients is peanuts and salt)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup honey or real maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl stir together the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth.
- Add all the other ingredients. Stir well.
- Press the mixture into 13 x 9 inch greased pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool on wire rack before cutting into bars.