Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
A handful of simple ingredients to make these healthy cookies!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small saucepan, on medium low heat add the peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, add the oats and sea salt. Then add the peanut butter mixture to the bowl. Mix well. Add a little almond milk if the mixture looks a little dry.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet and press down slightly with a fork
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool before storing in an air tight container in the fridge.
These cookies should last a couple weeks in the fridge and up to 6 months in the freezer. Enjoy!