One Pan Baked Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables
This is an easy and healthy one pan baked teriyaki salmon and vegetables is a quick 30 minute meal with roasted vegetables and a homemade teriyaki sauce.
Yields: 4 Servings
- 1 large salmon fillet (or 4 6ounce salmon fillets)
- 2 bell peppers (red or green), cut into squares
- ½ white or red onion, cut into squares
- 1 cup sliced carrots (you can buy pre-sliced at some stores)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 Tbls. packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup cold water + 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- To make the sauce. Combine water, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and honey in a medium sauce pan and whisk to combine. Bring to a boil over mediumhigh heat. Stir together cold water and corn starch until dissolved, then whisk into boiling sauce and reduce heat to mediumlow. Remove from heat, stir in sesame seeds, and allow to cool while you prepare the veggies and salmon.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease or use parchment paper on a large baking sheet and arrange salmon in the center.
- Combine vegetables in a large bowl along with oil. Toss to coat.
- Transfer vegetables to the baking sheet arranging the vegetables so that they are around but not on top of the salmon. Season vegetables and salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle ⅔ of the sauce over the salmon and veggies. Bake for 1520 minutes until salmon is flaky and tender and veggies are easily pierced with a fork. (Cook the rice while the salmon is baking.)
- Drizzle with remaining sauce and serve immediately.
You can easily swap out any of these suggested veggies for your favorites. I have tried this recipe with Cauliflower, asparagus, and zucchini as well and they are all delicious and work perfectly