- 1.25 pounds chicken breast fillets (about 3 breasts), cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 orange Juice
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- In a gallon-sized ziplock bag, add chicken cubes and flour. Shake vigorously until chicken is well-coated. Remove chicken and shake off excess flour.
- Add oil to a large skillet or wok, turn to medium heat, add cubed chicken and cook until lightly golden on all sides. Remove chicken and place on a paper towel. Drain any remaining oil from skillet.
- In a mixing bowl whisk ginger, orange juice, barbecue and soy sauce.
- Add chicken and sauce mixture to the skillet. Toss to coat chicken. Cook on medium heat until sauce has thickened to desired consistency, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over Cauliflower fried rice or basmati or jasmine rice.