Cajun Orange Salmon
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade (or 1/4 cup orange juice & 2 Tbls. Honey)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Combine Cajun seasoning and brown sugar; rub over fillets.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook fillets over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add marmalade and lime juice to the skillet; heat through (or add orange juice, honey and lime juice and cook until reduced).
- Serve over a bed of quinoa with a side of roasted vegetables.