Make this meal on a Sunday and you’ll have enough leftovers for dinners during the week.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Add to pan; cook until browned on all sides, about 15 minutes. Place beef on a plate.
- Add onions and garlic to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Add tomato paste; sauté 1 minute. Add wine; cook, scraping bottom of pan, until liquid is reduced by half. Add stock; bring to boil.
- Return beef to pan; add potatoes, carrots, and rosemary.
- Cover; roast at 325°F until beef is tender, about 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- Shred beef into chunks. (Make a slurry of 2 Tbls. Cornstarch with 1/4 cup water and add to pot if you would like a thicker sauce).
- Serve beef with vegetables; top with parsley.