- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Drain sauerkraut.
- Stir together Greek Yogurt with Dijon Mustard and Ketchup
- Brush tops and bottoms of bread with melted butter.
- Spread dressing evenly on 1 side of each bread slice.
- Layer each slice of bread with slices of cheese, sauerkraut, and corned beef and another slice of cheese and top with another slice of bread.
- Coat bottom of a second baking sheet with parchment paper and top with corned beef sandwiches.
- Bake for 15 minutes (flipping halfway) until golden.
- Serve warm