Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
This healthy corn on the cob recipe is easily doubled or tripled when you have guests over. If you don’t want to turn on your oven, grill the foil-wrapped corn over medium-high heat, turning a few times, until tender, about 10 minutes total.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted or olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 ears corn, husked
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix butter, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Spread a generous 1 teaspoon of the mixture on each ear of corn with your hands.
- Wrap each ear in a piece of foil and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the corn, turning once, until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.