Monkey Breakfast Salad
Monkey salad is my favorite breakfast recipe that doesn’t require much prep work or cooking. I call this my healthy cereal since it is minus the sugar and preservatives. The nut butter make this salad filling enough that it’ll tide you over until lunchtime. You can switch out the bananas for just about any berry and experiment with different nuts. Strawberries, raspberries and walnuts are also yummy
Portion Fix Containers: 1 purple, 1 blue, 1 Orange, 2 tsp.
Yields: 1 Serving
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 2 tsp. Almond Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 Tbls. Unsweetened Coconut flakes (optional)
- In a single serving bowl place the sliced banana.
- Add the cashews, toss gently.
- Add Nut Butter to the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and coconut flakes.
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds. (optional)