Parmesan Crusted Steak and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner
Dinner on one pan with this Parmesan Crusted Steak and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner means simple and delicious dinner without the extra dishes! Juicy flank steak and crispy potatoes served with asparagus. A full meal on one pan!
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lb flank steak
- 2 lb Red Potatoes or sweet potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb asparagus, broccoli, trimmed green beans or zucchini
- 3-4 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning blend
- 4-5 T Parmesan (I used grated)
- 3 1/2 T olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp. Sea salt
- Preheat oven to Broil, High.
- Slice off ends of asparagus (or trim and cut up broccoli, or zucchini) and rinse, pat dry. Cut potatoes into quarters. (If they are larger potatoes, cut into eighths)
- In a medium bowl, or on sheet pan that has been sprayed with oil, toss together potatoes, 2 T olive oil, 1 tsp. minced garlic clove, 1/2 tsp black pepper and Italian seasoning. Toss well to coat all potatoes evenly.
- Spread potatoes evenly on sheet pan and broil for 5-7 minutes or until they just start to lightly brown.
- While potatoes are cooking, spread 1 T olive oil on both sides of steak and salt as desired. Spread two tsp. minced garlic, the rest of the black pepper and 2 T. Parmesan Cheese
- When potatoes are ready, push them all to the side and place steak next to them. Add your prepped green veggies and sprinkle them with a drizzle of olive oil (1/2 T), the rest of the Parmesan, 1 tsp. minced garlic clove, sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pan back into oven and broil cooking steak each side 4-6 minutes on each side and then check for desired doneness. For the thickness of our steak, this cooked it to medium.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool for several minutes. Serve with an extra sprinkle of Parmesan and enjoy!