Parmesan Chicken with Roasted Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 (7-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen broccoli florets (brussel sprouts or zucchini or a mix would work well too)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the center of the prepared baking sheet. Arrange the broccoli around the chicken.
- Drizzle the broccoli and chicken 2 tablespoon olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle everything with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake until the chicken breasts are cooked through about 25 to 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Top each chicken breast with some of the mixture. Broil until the cheese is melted and the broccoli is deeply browned, 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.