- Heat a grill pan over medium-high. Coat pan with cooking spray. Rub oil over pork. Add pork to pan; loosely tent pork with foil. Grill 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- While pork cooks, combine peach preserves, soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until preserves melt.
- Grill pork 6 minutes more, or until thermometer registers 145°F, turning and brushing frequently with peach glaze.
- Remove pork from pan; let stand 3 minutes. Cut pork crosswise into slices. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Serve with slaw, grilled peaches and quinoa.