Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Energy Balls
This variety is forever a favorite thanks to the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. It’s simple but always delicious.
Yields: 12 balls
- 1 cup dry oats (I like 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal and 1 cup quick cooking)
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- splash of unsweetened almond milk to get the right texture for shaping into balls.
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine well. The mixture should be a bit sticky. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop about a tablespoon of the cookie ball mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. This should make about 12 oatmeal energy balls.
- Store the balls covered in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for much longer.