Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies
There’s really nothing better than Peanut Butter Cookies. Except for Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies.
Yields: 12 servings (2 cookies each)
- 1 can (15 oz) canned pumpkin
- ½ cup whole wheat white flour
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar (or substitute brown sugar)
- ¼ cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or 1/2 tsp. each of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and lightly coat with spray. Set aside.
- Place pumpkin, flour, sugar, peanut butter, pumpkin pie spice, extract, baking powder, and salt in food processor; process until a smooth batter forms, scraping down sides as needed.
- Dollop twelve balls, approximately 2 Tbsp. each, onto each prepared pan. Lightly flatten with back of a fork that has been dipped in water (or coated with spray).
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, rotating pan after 7 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on pan before serving.
- Store leftover cookies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.