Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
EASY peanut butter overnight oats made with just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes prep time. Naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious.
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened plain or vanilla almond milk
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds (Aldi carries these for a great price)
- 8 Tbsp natural salted peanut butter or almond butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup (or sub coconut sugar, organic brown sugar, honey or stevia to taste)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (or regular)
- Sliced banana
- Mini Chocolate chips
- In 4 mason jars or small bowls, divide almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup (or other sweetener) evenly and stir with a spoon to combine.
- The peanut butter doesn’t need to be completely mixed with the almond milk (doing so leaves swirls of peanut butter to enjoy the next day).
- Divide the 1 cups of oats evenly and add to the peanut butter mixture and stir a few more times.
- Then press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
- Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next day, open and enjoy as is or garnish with desired toppings (see options above).
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days, though best within the first 12-24 hours.