Freezer to Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken Thighs and Vegetables
Yields: 5 Servings
- 2 lb. bone in, skin on chicken thighs, wings or drumsticks or a mix of all
- 1 small bag baby carrots
- 1½ lbs. baby red potatoes, quartered
- ½ cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
2. Add all the ingredients to the freezer bag.
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Spread contents of the Freezer bag on the baking sheet and spread out.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and chicken registers at least 165 degrees.