Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark – 21 Day Fix Approved
If you love peanut butter, this one will become a favorite in your house, like it has in ours! It is super creamy and a really yummy frozen treat. Disclaimer, they melt fast, so eat quick.
Portion Fix Containers: 1 red, 1 tsp
- 1 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar or honey
- 2 to 3 Tbsp of powdered peanut butter (I used PB2) or 2 Tbsp of peanut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to cover a medium size cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, mix your Greek yogurt, agave, and peanut butter or powdered peanut butter.
- Mix WELL. If you use powdered, I suggest mixing with a fork so you don’t end up with clumps.
- Spread your mixture evenly in a thin layer on top of the parchment paper on your baking pan.
- Add chocolate chips. Pop in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Once it is frozen into a solid piece, use your hands and break into pieces. I prefer bigger pieces.
- You can throw it in a large Ziploc bag or Tupperware to stay in the freezer, as it melts pretty fast once its out!