Protein Style Veggie Burger – 21 Day Fix Approved
Containers: 1 red, 1 blue, 1/2 green, 1 tsp
Yields: 1 serving
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large butter (or Bibb) lettuce leaves
- 1 veggie burger patty, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ ripe avocado, sliced or mashed
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until onion is brown and caramelized.
- Top one lettuce leaf with veggie patty, mustard, onions, avocado, and second lettuce leaf; serve immediately.