Protein Pumpkin Spice Muffins
These Protein Pumpkin Spice Muffins are AH-MAZING! I love them! They are so easy to make for meal prep at the beginning of the week and they are never too heavy in my stomach as a pre-work meal. If you are looking for easy, tasty, no hard boiled eggs and something you can prep ahead in bulk, I want you to add this to your arsenal of clean eats!!
Beachbody 80 Day Obsession Container Count: 1 red,1 yellow, 1 green, 1 tsp.
Yields: 2 Serving: 4 muffins per serving
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tablespoon Pure Honey (or agave)
- Topping: 1 tsp nut butter of choice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or line with cupcake liners (8) muffin cups.
- Combine everything in one bowl. Folding until just moist
- Pour into the cupcake liners and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp. nut butter to the top of 4 muffins before serving!