Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Muffins – 21 Day Fix Approved
The perfect blend of pumpkin and spices with baked oatmeal to make a fast and satisfying breakfast or snack…with frosting!!!
Yields: 18 servings (1 muffin each)
Portion Fix Containers: 1 yellow, 1/2 green
- 3 cups dry old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup, agave or honey
- 1 can pumpkin puree OR 2 cups cooked sweet potato pureed until smooth (without skin)
- 3 Tbls. Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbls. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare 18 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and whisk in almond milk through pumpkin. Mix well.
- Spoon batter into lined or greased muffin tins.
- Bake in the oven for 20 -25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool before trying to remove them from the muffin tins.
- Once cool, drizzle with a mixture of Greek Yogurt and Powdered Sugar.
- Store the muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 days. Enjoy!
These muffins should last a couple days in the fridge. They can also be frozen for up to 6 months.