Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
This super easy recipe tastes like a slice of pumpkin pie straight from the Thanksgiving table! I like to make 3 of these individual servings at a time so I can use up 1 whole can of Pumpkin Puree and have 3 breakfasts waiting for me throughout the week. The oats will keep for at least 4 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yields: 1 serving
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling with added sugar)
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 tbsp Honey or Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar or plastic container with a tight-fitting lid, and stir until thoroughly
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
- Notes: Any oats will work, including instant, steel-cut, and others. Any sweetener will work as well.