Pumpkin Pie Shakeology
Craving pumpkin pie, but don’t want to wreck your diet? This pumpkin pie smoothie has all of the warm spice and sweetness of the iconic dessert, and it’s something you’ll feed good about sipping.
With real pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, it’s an ideal morning after Thanksgiving breakfast treat (so you can keep your hands off the leftover pie!).
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology (regular or vegan)
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped raw pecans or 1/2 a Graham Cracker (optional)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or a dash of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger)
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pecans, and pumpkin pie spice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.