Pumpkin Crumble Muffins
These healthy muffins are seriously delicious. Also vegan and gluten free. You can easily make them nut-free by using a different kind of milk and a different flour for the crumb topping.
- 2 cups oat flour (ground up oats work and can be gluten free)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 T almond flour
- 4 T coconut sugar
- 2 T melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl , add all the dry ingredients.
- In another mixing bowl , add the wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin pans .
For the crumble:
- Mix the crumble ingredients in a small mixing bowl . Sprinkle the crumb topping on each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for about 15-20 minutes. Let cool before removing from pans and storing.