Quinoa Spinach Artichoke Bites
An easy, healthy appetizer or snack recipe with spinach, artichoke hearts, quinoa, and three kinds of cheese.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 2 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 14 oz artichoke hearts, chopped and squeezed in a paper towel until dry
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray or oil.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the cups of the mini muffin tin, and press down to pack it in firmly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Let cool for a couple minutes before loosening from the pan with the tip of a butter knife.