Ranch Flavored Chicken Salad – 21 Day Fix Approved
This low-fat, high-protein chicken salad is great on it’s own or spread on wraps, crackers or use as a dip for raw veggies. It’s so easy to throw
together. You can whip up a batch during meal-prep to keep in the fridge as a super-fast, hunger-busting snack!
Yields 5 servings (approx. ¼ cup each)
Portion Fix Containers (per serving): 1 Red
- 3 cans (5-oz. each) chicken breast, well-drained (or 12 oz shredded cooked chicken breast – see note below)
- 3 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. green onions (some greens and white bulb)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 dash ground smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon pieces
- Place chicken, yogurt, chives, dill, onion, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika in food processor (or blender); pulse for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in bacon pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Note: You can substitute 12 oz. baked chicken breast for canned chicken breast. If it comes out a little dry, just drizzle in a tsp. of water at a time, with the blender running, until the desired consistency is achieved.